Here are my set of rules that all "24" characters should follow in order to safeguard the USA from terrorists:
- Jack Bauer is always right
- Never argue with Jack Bauer (see rule 1)
- If you want to save the country, follow Jack Bauer's instructions immediately (see 1 and 2)
- Never ever, under any circumstances, arrest Jack Bauer. Never. EVER!
- If you think Jack Bauer is dead and want to cry, don't. He's alive and is still always right (see 1).
- No matter how injured/captured/dead you think Jack Bauer is, never ever tell him your plans or what's really going on. If you do, he will get mad/inspired and kill your men and escape. (see good guy rule 5. This actually goes for any bad guy in any story when they capture the good guy, but it is especially true for Jack Bauer.)
- Jack Bauer has the ability to look directly at a nuclear explosion without going blind. Jack Bauer's eyes burn the nuclear explosion.