Thursday, January 18, 2007

Deal or No Deal

A show I've taken to watching recently is "Deal or No Deal". It's especially good when you can fast forward through all the clapping and extra closeups.

Well I've felt like I've been playing my own similar game for a while and the time has come to say "Deal".

I've officially accepted the job with PFI and start work on Jan. 29. My last day at 21CSI will be next Thursday and I will take Friday off.

We're very excited and very relieved. It's alway hard to know what God's will is in matters like this, but I can definitely feel his hand guiding us along the way and pointing us in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....I think this is a smart move. How is the moving and your current situation going to workout seeing that you are asked to start so soon? You are good, I probably would take a weeek off - oh, I have done that.

Matt Lee said...

There's no pressure to move. I'll be working from home when I get there until they get an office in Austin later this year. We can stay here until we sell our house, which we hope is very soon.